Aside from a clean room and sheets, perhaps the most important amenity that guests demand is connectivity.
Once a revenue stream for hoteliers, it’s now expected that guests have nearly the same broadband experience they do at home- for free. In a highly competitive marketplace, ubiquitous coverage can be the difference in occupancy rates, especially with coveted business travelers.
- The expectation of ubiquitous coverage for guests, especially among business travelers.
- Conventions and business shows exponentially increase bandwidth needs.
- Shift to use of streaming data for entertainment purposes (music/video content).
- Many hotels have poor coverage due to size, low-e glass, extended indoor and campus layouts, etc.
- Local Public Safety and National Fire Protection Assoc. ordinances and regulations.
GIANT Solutions has vast experience in hospitality facilities. We can design a solution to best handle the coverage challenges that spiking traffic of hotel guests present. We’re equally comfortable in new construction and retrofit applications. Talk to us about a network to handle all of your communications needs- from cellular DAS to Wi-Fi to public safety.
Case Study: W New York – Times Square, NYC
- Sports & Venues
- Retail & Malls