To provide coverage and capacity using a system of distributed small cells to a campus of buildings. Backhaul for all small cells is only available at one demarcation point.
The small cells required CAT 5 backhaul which limits a traditional install to just over 300 feet from the backhaul location. The small cells were to be installed in several buildings and conduit pathways did exist between them, however most of them being far greater than 300 feet. We installed new fiber optic cable and used Ethernet to fiber converters to connect all small cells to a single centralized switch for backhaul.
- 4g Retail
- Veterans Administration Hospital, Bronx NY
- Montclair State University Campus
- W New York Times Square
- Lincoln Financial Field
- Pennsylvania State Capitol
- Las Vegas Regional Transportation Commission
- General Motors Fort Wayne Assembly Plant