ALWAYS TECHNOLOGICALLY INNOVATING, THE NEED FOR HEALTHCARE FACILITIES TO HAVE UBIQUITOUS CELLULAR COVERAGE IS PARAMOUNT.
Efficient, reliable communication systems can make the difference in a patients care. Medical applications are constantly pushing the limits of existing wireless and hardwired infrastructures. The ability to stay connected with the “outside world” can make all the difference in patients’ and families’ perceived quality of stay.
- Medical applications such as imaging, records, telemetry, and asset tracking.
- Timely, reliable communication between healthcare professionals is needed.
- Cellular has displaced older technologies such as pagers.
- Patients are demanding coverage to enhance their experience during visit/stay.
- Medical facilities have traditionally poor coverage due to size, low-e glass, leads walls, etc.
- Local Public Safety and National Fire Protection Assoc. ordinances and regulations.
GIANT Solutions has worked in a myriad of healthcare environments and understand the unique challenges these potentially sensitive areas can present (e.g., infection control, noise/vibration, flexible work hours). We understand the cornerstone of a successful project is planning and communication with the staff closest to the patients. Talk to us about a network to handle all of your communications needs- from cellular DAS to Wi-Fi to public safety.
Case Study: Bronx Veteran’s Administration